Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Paint




Alright, here's the deal, I've decided on the paint for the project. I am going with orange and white. Yeah, I know you think I'm nuts! But I can see the bike in my minds eye with those colors and it looks great. Anyway, believe it or not I found the paint I want to use at Canadian Tire. Of all place, who would have thought? Anyway they sell Dupli-Color Paintshop Finish System. This sure saves me alot of research and running around. Luckily my father has a couple of spray guns, and I have a compressor. So I am one step further to painting. Now I just need to make some space in the basement to bring the bike in and tear it down. I suppose I need to find a way to make a makeshift paint booth as well.

I'm quite happy with how quickly this project is coming along. Now that I have a functioning bike, it should be a breeze. At least compared to starting with just a roller.

Either way I'm posting a few more pics.

Cheers,

Meatface


No comments:

Post a Comment