Thursday, September 30, 2010




Well I have started to piece things together. I have not really gotten all that far but considering I have months to do the bit that I want to do I think I should be fine. I have sorted out a mount for the speedometer, although I am thinking it is a bit high. I have also fabricated brackets for mounting the headlight. Unfortunately I need to re-fabricate the headlight brackets a bit longer. I didn't get it quite right the first time. I have also secured a piece of material for fabricate the seat pan out of. On top of all that I went have sorted out a few things for disassembling the carbs and engine for cleaning and painting. I have been quite busy, although it does not show with the bike. Unfortunately the basement is low, crowded and dark. It's very hard to get a decent picture down there. But I am putting some up here of the speedo / headlight mockup. And I almost forgot, you will notice in the one picture I have an old ammunition box for the battery box!


No comments:

Post a Comment