Monday, September 20, 2010

Update 2



Wow, I can't believe how things are coming along. For one thing I acquired another bike today. I came across a deal that I just could not refuse. I purchased a Honda cb 650 s for $100. Yes that's right $100. And it had half a tank of gas and starts and runs with no trouble. It is in amazingly good shape. No rust, no dings, scratches or dents. It does have a cracked headlight, one non functioning turn signal and one missing mirror. It also needs to either have the valves done, or the lifters. I will need to investigate further to determine which. But for the price, who could refuse. And considering I have a financial backer that was willing to put up the money...whew, what a deal. I just love Kijiji. I even took it for a short ride down the sidewalk to get it from the trailer to the backyard.

Now the dilemma is what to do with it. Unfortunately it is shaft drive with a short wheelbase. I really wanted to bob it, but I'm unsure if it will work out with the shaft drive. Regardless, this bike will be on the road in the spring. Yee-haw....

No comments:

Post a Comment